Blended Colors

6/19/07

more green














































a few pages from an altered book ive been working on for a little while... im not really done yet and was hoping to be done soon ... but alas i do actually have to do the laundry sometimes and other things. anyways... i think im on a green kick... its just my new favorite... oh also wanted to say if you havent gotten it yet then you just have to get michael demengs book "secrets of rusty things" ... its not your typical how to book... but thats cool... im not sure why i love this guys work because its not like anything i do ... but i love his art! anyways... you gotta get one!

6 comments:

Kim said...

I'm so glad you are going to participate in the challenge! It should be alot of fun. My fav color is green also, any shade! Your blog is absolutely lovely.

Sheri said...

thanx! yes the challenge sounds fun... and green is just so nice isnt it? you could make just about anything green and its still nice. :)

Cat Stegall said...

I love all things green! Looks like the book is going well.Cathee S

primdollie said...

lovely work your pages are great in your AB!! and my fav color is green!!! you'll have fun and hey why worry about laundry and cooking etc!!! who needs to eat or wear clean clothes anyway!!!! hehehe!! Hugs Linda

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

I am going to check that book out. My favorite color is green. Nita

diamantella said...

Nine reason why I SHOULD hate you but I can't, and it's torturing me! How painful this love is! I like the last one, dig!

Abrideri et Oblectare~~To Amuse and Delight