Blended Colors

7/31/07

artwords-candid


i love this picture of my grandparents.... my grandparents raised my siblings and i, and my grandfather loved to tell us there story. they met in georgia when my grandma , Willie, was dating the county sheriff. my grandma and the sheriff went on a double date with my grandpa and his date one night to , of all things, STEAL watermelons! so i guess they really clicked that night , my grandparents , and from the night on they dated 100 nights in a row and then got married! its a good story....

3 comments:

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

That is a great story. I love it that they met that way, it's hilarious. Yes, that is the pink girl's dog. Nita

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

I forgot to tell you, I am getting ready to post a recipe for kick the can ice cream, and a couple of other little things for kids.It will be at the bottom of the page. Nita

alice k. said...

It's a grand story! The picture doesn't do justice, they seemed to have been a spunky couple!

Abrideri et Oblectare~~To Amuse and Delight