Blended Colors

7/9/07

snippet swap!




well im doin somthing new and fun! a snippet swap with nina over at
http://mamaslittletreasures.typepad.com/mamaslittletreasures/ if you want to join we still have time and room! just go on over and sign up with nina! this is just a teeny bit of what im putting in and theres a little surprise rolled up in the center of each bundle and a surprise in the bottom of the take-out box that its all goin in! i hope somone out there will say "hey i want some snippets!"

1 comment:

Vintage Whimsy Studio said...

Hi Sheri! Thanks for the post and the link. Do you live in the Netherlands, or perhaps in the US but you are originally from the Netherlands? I ask because we are originally from West Michigan where there are LOTS of people of Dutch ancestry. Amazing people! I appreciate so much my experience of living around people who are so devoted, hard-working, and frugal. Made me who I am today! Nina

Abrideri et Oblectare~~To Amuse and Delight