Blended Colors

8/3/07

WINNER PICKED!

ok a winner has been chosen... it wasnt randomly chosen ... it was with the help of my family...
so the winner is HEATHER over at http://heatherscrapsnwraps.blogspot.com/ .... for her pig picture!!!! woohooo... please heather you can email me with your most favorite goodie from http://vonmaeroy.etsy.com/ and send me your address and ill send it on to you ... along with the yummy chocolate.....
i also wanted to say that if your INTERESTED that i want to send everyone who participated some of that wonderfull german chocolate... it is very yummy.... please email me....
thanx everyone for playing in my little PAY IT FORWARD CONTEST..... ill have one again soon ..... congrats to everyone!

3 comments:

paru's_circle said...

ahh, I am so glad for the lady that won, it was really pretty, would love to take you up on the choccie offer (by hubby collects choccie wrappers), maybe you could send me a bar when its winter b cos its waaaaay too hot a climate here ;-) thanks for letting us participate,
regards
P.

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

Heather's was hilariious, and really cool. Nita

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

I will take you up on that chocolate offer. Nita xo

Abrideri et Oblectare~~To Amuse and Delight