Blended Colors

9/4/07

my sacred life and creativity day3




I don't know what day I'm on for this challenge... :) but I wanted to show you the view from my back porch ... this is my neighbers back porch... or what they call veranda... I know we also call it veranda but see I'm from Virginia and we call it back porch... I would have to say we live in such a beautiful country... its so green... but I guess our neighbors want to see everything green through the beautiful green glass windows. Also I've been working on some tags for a "what's your tag" swap... they're not completed yet , just one last thing that's goin on all of them.... I loved these papers I got in another swap and I just had enough coordinating colored fibers to go with each one... I'll show the finished product tommorrow. If you havent already check out the video I posted with the lady who makes lace! from our trip to brugge, belguim! My fingers twinge just watching her.......

3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Hi Sheri - love your take on the salt challenge AND I LOVE those tags, basic grey is so effective on everything!!

Anonymous said...

I'd love to feel the textures here. The tags look so fun to make!
amanda

Cheryl Finley said...

A beautiful view! Green is so live-giving...just looking at it causes me to breathe deeper. And love the tags!

Abrideri et Oblectare~~To Amuse and Delight