Blended Colors

8/6/07

uber bright sad angel


I have wanted to paint this angel for a long time... this is from the little angel tag I did and put up recently.... I'm not liking this painting at all... im so new to acrylics, dont really know what im doin. I have posted a lot of pictures today because it was finally a beautiful sunny day so the kids and I went out and took pictures of all the paintings.... well I did actually. I really need to take a class or somthing for acrylics... I keep trying to use them like oils I guess.... sheesh.

3 comments:

paru's_circle said...

hows about some gold glittery around angels feathers?

Caleen said...

I think it is beautiful.. you should
be proud of yourself for dabbling
into something you haven't done a lot
of.. I commend you for your desire
and effort. I think it is colorful,
expressive and worth being proud of.
Keep experimenting. You will get the
look and feel you desire..
best wishes,
cleenrae

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

Sheri, I have nominated you for a Nice Matters Award. You are a really great artist, but you are an equally great person. You encourage people so much, and I love that about you. xoxo Nita

Abrideri et Oblectare~~To Amuse and Delight